You are here

For Residents - From Parkbridge

Snowmobiles, Dirt Bikes & ATV's

Quads, dirt bikes, pocket bikes, snowmobiles or any other ATV type vehicles are NOT allowed to be seen, stored or operated within the boundaries of Evergreen Community at any time.

Selling Your Home

Residents are reminded that transfer of ownership of a home is subject to approval by the landlord. Steps to secure the Landlord’s acceptance include completion of the Standard Application Form by the transferee. Residents are also required to notify the Rental Office upon listing their home for sale. This is to ensure the required information and instruction is given to the vendors of the home. No “FOR SALE” signs of any kind will be allowed in Evergreen Community expect for signs used for open houses on the showing day only.

Subletting or Re-renting Your Home

Residents who choose to re-rent or sublet their home must have the “renters” complete a Standard renters application prior to moving into the home. Also, please be reminded that we only accept payment of rent from the homeowner, not the renter.

Community Enhancement

Just a reminder that if you are thinking about selling your home, you are reminded that an external maintenance check must be completed on your home and site. Any deficiencies MUST be corrected at least 48 hours prior to the possession date of the sale. Currently, the most common “shortcomings” are skirting, eaves troughs (or lack thereof), improperly finished additions and sheds, and general paint and staining requirements of fences and decks. Correcting these shortcomings before your home goes on the market will enhance it’s salability.

Building On Evergreen Property

All porches, carports, sheds, awnings, additions, patios, fences, decks and/or any other type of construction, shall conform to the building code and bylaws and before erection, be submitted in writing and sketch form to the landlord and City Of Edmonton for approval. If a permit is required from the City Of Edmonton a copy of that permit is required to be on file in our office. If need be we have copies of the drawings that are required in the office if you are planning on building this summer please stop by and we will be more than happy to give this to you. If you need any information regarding if you require a permit from the city you can contact them at 496-3100 or visit the web site at

Grass & Weeds

Residents are reminded that our policy is to have all lawns cut and weeds are to be kept under control. If at any time this is neglected we will place a door knocker on your door to complete this task within 48 hours of the notice. As well please make sure that your site is kept in a neat & tidy manner.

Garbage & Refuse

Just a reminder that all garbage & garbage receptacles should be kept out of sight from the road until garbage day. As well any building materials or any material that is too large to place in a garbage receptacle is to be removed from the property immediately.


Residents are reminded that our policy is: 2 dogs allowed to a maximum of 2 pets per household. It must be less than 18 inches in height and may not be a restricted breed. This applies to new pets. Everyone is reminded that their dog must be registered with the Community Office AND licensed with the City Of Edmonton.
While we are on the subject of dogs, there are still a number of dog owners who feel they do not have to pick up after their dogs. This is unacceptable. Please be considerate and clean up after your pet. Help contribute to a cleaner Community that you are proud to be a part of.

Restricted Breeds*

  • Rottweiler
  • Pit Bull/Staffordshire Terrier/Bull Terrier
  • Pinschers (Doberman or German)
  • Shepherds (German or others)
  • Chow Chow
  • Bull Mastiff
  • Presa Canario
  • Akita
  • Dalmatian
  • Husky
  • Alaskan Malamutes

*All other dog breeds which are generally considered to be vicious or that are typically bred for guarding shall also be excluded from the community.


Cats fall under the City Of Edmonton Bylaw 13145. A complete version of the bylaw can be found at All cats over 6 months of age must be registered with the Community Office AND licensed with the City Of Edmonton. Cats are not permitted to roam on private property. Homeowners who are bothered by free-roaming cats should contact the City Of Edmonton’s Animal Control/ City Pound 496-8860 for information regarding how to trap the animal and what you should do with it.